How to Apply For Financial Aid Old



Types of Financial Aid

  1. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed to receive financial aid. Complete the FAFSA utilizing your 2020 income tax information if you are an independent student and also your parents' income tax information if you are a dependent student.
  2. After submitting FAFSA, you will receive the Student Aid Report (SAR) and the school you chose on your FAFSA will receive an ISIR that will include your estimated family contribution (EFC). The EFC will determine the amount of Pell Grant award you will receive.
  3. Also, you will need to complete Franklin Technology Center's Student Information and Agreement form which can be obtained from the Financial Aid Office.
  4. If a student was placed on Financial Aid Suspension from another institution and would like to enter a program at FTC, the student must submit a letter to the Financial Aid Office. It should include the reason(s) for the Financial Aid Suspension and indicate how he or she intends to keep from being placed on probation or suspension at Franklin Technology Center. This letter is required to determine if the student will be eligible for financial aid at FTC.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.